Key highlights from Suprajit Engineering Limited (SUPRAJIT) Q1 FY23 Earnings Concall
- Deepak Lalwani of Unifi Capital asked about the drivers of lower margin in the non-auto business. Ajith Kumar Chairman replied that it’s a timing issue, and couple of one-off issues that have been added on. But in the longer term, it will be in line with the past.
- Abhishek Jain from Dolat Capital enquired how much benefit the company is seeing in margin as the steel prices go down. Ajith Kumar Chairman answered that once the material price is down, customers come back. SUPRAJIT believes it will be margin neutral.
- Abhishek Jain from Dolat Capital asked about sustainable margins in the core cable business. Ajith Kumar Chairman replied that it was more around 16% on the core cable business and it is sustainable going forward.
- Abhishek Jain from Dolat Capital asked if LDC margin will turn positive from 2Q23 onwards. Ajith Kumar Chairman answered that first two quarters will be EBITDA negative. Slowly in the following quarters, the company will recover back.
- Abhishek Jain from Dolat Capital enquired about the sharp rise in other income in 1Q23. Medappa Gowda CFO answered that it was due to the forex gains.
- Nikhil Kale with Axis Capital asked about the employee and other expenses, if there are any one-offs or restructuring charges. Medappa Gowda CFO replied that acquisition related cost that’s incurred is included in other expenses.
- Nikhil Kale with Axis Capital enquired about the capex outlook for FY23. Ajith Rai Chairman answered that for the company’s India operations, it is looking at INR140 crores. Since LDC in place, SUPRAJIT is assessing the requirements and there would be some capex for FY23 between LDC and Wescon, which will be $2-3 million.
- Vivek asked about the revenue percentage of the throttle cable in the cable division. Ajith Kumar Rai Chairman answered that it’s about 15% on a revenue basis.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah
Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?
“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,