Categories Concall Highlights, Earnings, Health Care
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Q1 FY23 Earnings Conference Call Insights
Key highlights from Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUNPHARMA) Q1 FY23 Earnings Concall
- SUNPHARMA recorded the highest ever quarterly revenue in 1Q23, with sales increasing 14% YonY, excluding the contribution of 1Q22.
- SUNPHARMA’s current generic pipeline for the US includes 89 ANDAs and 13 NDAs awaiting approval with the US FDA.
- Kunal Dhamesha of Macquarie Capital asked that on Taro, if there is any one-off related to integration cost in the SG&A expense. Dilip Shanghvi MD replied the company cannot give any more information further to what Taro has given.
- Kunal Dhamesha of Macquarie Capital also asked about psoriatic arthritis trial, if the revised timelines have been fixed. Dilip Shanghvi MD replied that the company has not given guidelines of the completion of the trial. However, the challenges in both Ukrain and Russia have contributed to potential delay.
- Prakash Agarwal from Axis Capital enquired about the drivers of double digit growth in staff, SG&A and R&D YoY and QonQ. C. S. Muralidharan CFO replied that the expenses will be increasing as the operations normalize. Also there is no specific forex -related component included in that.
- Prakash Agarwal from Axis Capital asked about CEQUA that post entry of generic for RESTASIS, if there is any change in market dynamics for pricing or prescription pickup for branded products. C. S. Muralidharan CFO said it’s not seeing any change. But looking at the market share, post launch of generic, SUNPHARMA has been able to show an increase in market share.
- Damayanti Kerai with HSBC asked that on the Halol plant and any timeline update from FDA. Dilip Shanghvi MD replied that the company is awaiting the Establishment Inspection Report (EIR), post which the company can say, else SUNPHARMA continue to update FDA about the remediation for all the 483s received.
- Neha Manpuria of Bank of America asked about Winlevi, the reason for it stabilizing after the initial momentum. Abhay Gandhi CEO, North America replied that it is because of the summer months where the derm products generally slow down a bit for the last 8-9 weeks. But QonQ it is up 22%.
- Neha Manpuria of Bank of America asked that in terms of contribution of Winlevi, when does the company see adequate formulary recovery to start seeing Winlevi contribution. Abhay Gandhi CEO, North America replied the company is positive about Winlevi and will keep investing in the product.
- Krish Mehta from Enam Holdings enquired about the other income being low in 1Q23 and the outlook going forward. C. S. Muralidharan CFO said other income is not very core to the overall business. It includes various moving parts which fluctuates from QtoQ and there is no one-offs.
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall Transcript
Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah
All you need to know about Antony Waste Handling Cell in one article
Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?
Demystifying the Leading Non-Ferrous Recycling Company of India
“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,