One of the most recognisable Indian Manufactured Foreign Liquor brands is Radico Khaitan, which was founded in 1943. Formerly called as Rampur Distillery Company, the business specialised in distilling and bottling alcoholic beverages for branded players and military canteens. Later in 1997, Radico Khaitan forayed into its own line of branded IMFL goods and introduced its first brand, 8PM whisky, which within a year of its introduction became their millionaire brand.
- IMFL volume overall of 6.99 million cases was up 0.2%.
- 2.59 Million Cases of Prestige & Above brands (+14.1%)
- Net sales for prestige and above brands were 402.5 Cr (+19.1%).
- Contribution of the Prestige & Above brands to the IMFL volumes was 42.4% (vs. 33.3%).
- Contribution of Prestige & Above brands to the Overall IMFL Sales Value was 63.4% (vs. 54.5%).
- Net operating income of ‘792.2 Cr. (+4.7%)
- 327.3 crores in gross profit (down 5%).
- EBITDA of ‘96.4 Cr with a margin of 12.2%
- ₹ 56.7 Crores in total comprehensive income
Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah
Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?
“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,