Categories AlphaGraphs, Earnings, Finance, Health Care, LATEST, Trending Stocks

Piramal Enterprises Limited Q1FY23; 8% fall in Profits

Revenue for Q1 FY23 has increased by 22% YoY to ₹ 3,548 crores. Profits have fallen by 8% YoY to ₹ 496.09 crores because Total Expenses has grown by 30% YoY to ₹ 3,252.09 crores.

In this quarter’s results, it was visible that the drastic increase in Employee Benifit Expense, Finance Cost, Impairment on Financial Instruments and other such avenues of expenses is the reason behind the fall in profits despite the growth in revenue.

To further compare this quarter’s results to the past, check out this link.

Most Popular

Cochin Shipyard Ltd (COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall Transcript

Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah

All you need to know about Antony Waste Handling Cell in one article

Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?

Demystifying the Leading Non-Ferrous Recycling Company of India

“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,