Key highlights from Nazara Technologies Ltd (NAZARA) Q1 FY23 Earnings Concall
- Nitin Jain of FairView Investment asked how the company is thinking about margins for FY23 and beyond. Manish Agarwal CEO said that NAZARA is looking at aggressive revenue growth and is never going to be loss making, and has no intent to maximize EBITDA; believes 12-13% is good for the company. This stance NAZARA will continue to maintain over a period of time.
- Mukul Garg from Motilal Oswal enquired that on Kiddopia, how the company thinks about the volume growth. Manish Agarwal CEO said that on the subscriber base, since the base is lower it will continue to grow.
- Mukul Garg from Motilal Oswal also asked about profitability going forward in Kiddopia. Manish Agarwal CEO replied that in the coming quarters, the company is talking about 900,000 to 1 billion performance. Therefore, the company will see improved margins in 2Q23 from Kiddopia.
- Jinesh Joshi with Prabhudas Lilladher enquired about Nodwin and the EBITDA initiatives taken in that segment. Manish Agarwal CEO said that NAZARA has expanded Nodwin besides having large IP-based tournaments into gaming accessories business and creating on-demand content and scripted reality shows.
- Jinesh Joshi with Prabhudas Lilladher also asked about driver of lower contribution to media rights in 1Q23 vs. 1Q22. Manish Agarwal CEO answered that NAZARA’s own IP businesses are more in 2H not in 1H, which is where the media contributions will be different. NAZARA is working to a year round IPs which can have a media partnership like Pro Master Series.
- Jinesh Joshi of Prabhudas Lilladher asked that on Kidopia how the company has fared on the market share side, considering the fact that the changes have been around for quite some time. Manish Agarwal CEO replied that the company has maintained number 2 rank in the App Store Kids category. NAZARA added that all in the market is in the same boat.
- Mansi Desai with Dalal & Broacha asked that on Kiddopia, what kind of response the company is getting from new subscriber additions. Manish Agarwal CEO replied that NAZARA has not seen great results of brand campaign. The company added that its marketing budget is going to directly be attributable to performance.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah
Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?
“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,