Categories Concall Highlights, Earnings, Industrials
J.K.Cement Ltd Q1 FY23 Earnings Conference Call Insights
Key highlights from J.K.Cement Ltd (JKCEMENT) Q1 FY23 Earnings Concall
- Shravan Shah of Dolat Capital asked about pricing that post June how much price decline the company has seen in north central. Ajay Saraogi CFO replied that in the north there was a drop of about INR10-12 a bag; central India, since it’s not the company’s main market, it’s difficult to tell. And in south about INR5-6.
- Shravan Shah of Dolat Capital asked about the consumption cost for 1Q23 and how cost will be in 2Q23. Ajay Saraogi CFO replied that the company still got benefit from the low cost fuel in 1Q23. So the full impact is still not there and will be seen in 2Q23. In 2Q23, fuel cost will be higher than 1Q23.
- Shravan Shah of Dolat Capital enquired about OPC,PPC share, rail road mix and fuel mix for 1Q23. Ajay Saraogi CFO replied that OPC PPC was 64% in 1Q23, lead distance 475 kilometers and trade ratio 69%. JKCEMENT added that lead distance has increased due to new markets.
- Shravan Shah of Dolat Capital asked that in terms of capex, how much JKCEMENT will be spending, including Panna for FY23. Ajay Saraogi CFO answered that the annual plan is for INR1,700 crores of capex. In all, there will be around INR1,150 crores of capex for Panna, INR150 for paint, INR325 crores for sustenance capex and balance is planned for the two branding units.
- Rajesh Kumar Ravi with HDFC Securities asked about the total sales from UAE facility. Ajay Saraogi CFO said that UAE volume in 1Q23 was 12,5000 tons.
- Rajesh Kumar Ravi with HDFC Securities also asked about the fuel cost, the number on a per kilo cal for 1Q23 on consumption basis. Ajay Saraogi CFO answered that consumption basis, average fuel cost for 1Q23 is around INR1,000 per ton.
- Rajesh Kumar Ravi with HDFC Securities asked about the total project cost for Panna and Hamirpur. Ajay Saraogi CFO replied that it’s INR2,970. And of this INR1,150 crores will be done in FY23. Until now INR2,072 is spent and balance about INR900 crores needs to be spent and will be some spillover of about INR300 crore.
- Navin Sahadeo of Edelweiss enquired about the reason for CO2 emissions going up in 1Q23 over the average of ’22. Ajay Saraogi CFO answered that it is actually relating to the emissions on account of power and usage of alternate fuel. Therefore it’s a minor variation that keeps on coming.
- Navin Sahadeo of Edelweiss asked that once the company starts operations in Panna, what kind of change can be expected in the blending ratio. Ajay Saraogi CFO replied that the company needs to see for initial ramp up the institutional sales that comes and will depend in the institution demand. As far as trade, it will mostly be only blended cement.
- Navin Sahadeo of Edelweiss asked about the reason for staff cost increasing about 17.5-18% sequentially. Ajay Saraogi CFO answered that the impact is due to increments and additional marketing staff for the new markets. Going forward on a per tonne basis, absolute amount will be higher but after the Panna production, the per tonne cost will come down.
- Navin Sahadeo of Edelweiss enquired about the grinding units that will have some capex in central India, if the locations are finalized. Ajay Saraogi CFO answered that one is in Madhya Pradesh and the other one is in Uttar Pradesh.
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall Transcript
Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah
All you need to know about Antony Waste Handling Cell in one article
Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?
Demystifying the Leading Non-Ferrous Recycling Company of India
“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,