Key highlights from Fiem Industries Ltd (FIEMIND) Q1 FY23 Earnings Concall
- Ashim from Equirus asked about the reason for sequential decline in sales vs. 4Q22. Rajesh Sharma Director said that there were some models FIEMIND was exporting to Yamaha in Europe and US having some fixed quantity that was completed in 4Q22. But now the supply is regular of regular models for other countries.
- Ashim from Equirus also asked about HMSI declining QonQ. Rajesh Sharma Director replied that the decline was marginal, but the key difference is only a slight increase in Yamaha sale.
- Ashim from Equirus asked about Yamaha sales going forward. Rajesh Sharma Director answered that Yamaha is in progressive course and FIEMIND will be continuing the goods supply with the new coming orders also.
- Ashim from Equirus enquired about the revenue for electric two wheelers during 1Q23. OP Gupta CFO replied that revenue for electric two wheelers was INR18.5 crores.
- Mahek Talati of YellowJersey Investment asked about the per annum capacity product wise. J.K. Jain MD replied that the capacity number is not relevant in the industry. FIEMIND supplies as per the requirement of the OEMs, and the capacity changes when the product changes for the particular production setting.
- Akshat Mehta with Sameeksha Capital asked about reason for LED share coming down by 1% from 4Q22 to 1Q23. J.K. Jain MD clarified that it is in the same range of 44% because sometime one product with LED content is more so LED is supplied more, so it fluctuates. Overall the trend is increasing on a yearly basis.
- Akshat Mehta with Sameeksha Capital also asked about the LED product share outlook going forward. J.K. Jain MD said that LED share will increase over the next couple of years and it is heading high.
- Akshat Mehta with Sameeksha Capital asked about the reason for other expenses falling down sharply by more than 1% of sales. J.K. Jain MD replied that it has fallen down due to some expenses put in in the last quarter of the customer. This expense of INR53 crore will continue the same in FY23.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah
Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?
“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,