IRCTC, or Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (NSE: IRCTC), is a subsidiary of Indian Railways that manages the online ticketing, catering, and tourism operations of the Indian Railways. IRCTC was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in New Delhi, India. IRCTC has a strong presence in the catering industry, with a network of over 1,300 food plazas, food courts, and fast food units across the country. It also provides catering services on-board trains and at stations.
In addition, IRCTC operates the Maharajas’ Express, a luxury tourist train that covers popular tourist destinations in India. It also offers a range of tour packages, including Bharat Darshan, which covers important pilgrimage and tourist destinations across the country.
Quarterly Earnings Summary (Q3 FY22):
- IRCTC reported a Operating Revenue of ₹918.06 crores, a YoY increase of 70%.
- The Revenue from the Catering segment was ₹394.14 crores, a YoY increase of 279%.
- The Tourism segment reported Revenue of ₹122.27 crores, a YoY increase of 79%.
- The Internet Ticketing segment reported a Revenue of ₹301 crores, a YoY decrease of 4%.
- The Railneer segment reported Revenue of ₹79 crores, a YoY increase of 56%.
- IRCTC’s net profit for Q3 FY22 was ₹255.82 crores, a jump from ₹209.36 in the same quarter previous year.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah
Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?
“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,