Categories Earnings

Alphagraph | Andhra Paper Ltd(NSE: ANDHRAPAP)|Q4 FY23 Results Out|Total Income rises 36% YoY.

Andhra Paper is a paper manufacturing company that produces writing & printing paper, copier paper, and a wide range of specialty paper. The company operates two manufacturing facilities in Andhra Pradesh, with a total paper manufacturing capacity of 807 TPD and a warehouse capacity of 6,500 tonnes. About 84% of its sales come from the domestic market, while the remaining 16% come from exports. Andhra Paper’s specialty paper products are used in diverse applications, such as photos, batteries, cups, charts, and packing solutions.

Most Popular

Cochin Shipyard Ltd (COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall Transcript

Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah

All you need to know about Antony Waste Handling Cell in one article

Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?

Demystifying the Leading Non-Ferrous Recycling Company of India

“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,