Key highlights from Agro Tech Foods Limited (ATFL) Q1 FY23 Earnings Concall
- Vishal Gutka of PhillipCapital asked how the company plans to bring back lost customers due high inflation in edible oil. KPN Srinivas CFO said value is lagging volume because of the price realignment did in the 2H FY22. ATFL will continue to see value lagging volume for the next two quarters.
- Uttam Purohit from Perfect Research asked if the 20-25% guidance for food business is still the same. Sachin Gopal MD said that ATFL feels that the delta of normalcy will change progressing through the year. Therefore, ATFL feels it’s on track to be able to deliver growth in 20-25% range.
- Uttam Purohit from Perfect Research asked about the current capacity utilization segment wise and if there is any plans for capex in FY23. Sachin Gopal MD replied that it varies across category. But probably it will be in the 50-60% kind of range in aggregate. On capex, ATFL expects to spend about INR40-45 crore.
- Shirish Pardeshi of Centrum Broking asked why the income tax rate has gone up. KPN Srinivas CFO said it is due to the lowering profit and the resiliency of the expense that the company took.
- Shirish Pardeshi of Centrum Broking asked about the revenue generated from new product in the last few years. Sachin Gopal MD answered that it will be in good double digit revenue share that ATFL would get from the products launched in the last three years and it will continue to grow.
- Shirish Pardeshi of Centrum Broking asked about the breakup of INR186 crore, the split between oil vs. non-oil. Sachin Gopal MD said that the company’s revenue from foods are about INR94 crore.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah
Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?
“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,