Key highlights from Affle (India) Ltd (AFFLE) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall
- Rahul Jain from Dolat Capital asked about the potential for growth going forward, given the pain one might see on funding of start-up in near future. Anuj Khanna MD replied that historically AFFLE has been beating the overall industry growth trend. Therefore, the company believes it will continue to deliver superior growth vs. industry average growth and will keep up with the growth momentum the company has been seeing.
- Rahul Jain from Dolat Capital also enquired about how the capex tech capitalization in FCF has played out and the plans going forward. Kapil Bhutani CFO answered that AFFLE’s investment in innovations was about INR6.9-7 million for the last year, which was as per the plan. AFFLE’s plan for FY23 is about 4% plus-minus 25 basis point to invest in innovations of the top line.
- Mayank Babla of Dalal & Broacha asked if the company is facing any talent crunch as in tech industry. Anuj Khanna MD replied that the overall tech stack of Affle is anchored by its tech teams which are not only in India, but also in Madrid in Spain, in Argentina, in Israel and so on. So it’s a globally sort of distributed innovation capability that AFFLE has. AFFLE doesn’t expect any dramatic changes with respect to its ability to earn a bottom line sensible margin growth performance.
- Mayank Babla of Dalal & Broacha queried if the company’s view of scaling up operating level profitability to 20% plus remains the same. Anuj Khanna MD said that AFFLE is taking a 24 month view to it as Jampp’s contribution is significant and it’s still in the mid to high single-digit EBITDA performance.
- Mayank Babla of Dalal & Broacha asked about the number of user conversions in Jampp. Anuj Khanna MD replied that the company hasn’t split that out. Jampp’s contribution is lesser on conversions and more on the CPCU price increase, because the international markets have a slightly higher CPCU rate.
- Vikas Mistry with Moonshot Ventures asked if the company will be looking at any big acquisition since AFFLE is finding it hard for conversion of Jampp to higher EBITDA margins. Anuj Khanna MD said that on the contrary, Jampp has been one of the smoothest integrations. And the stated goal of any acquisition of bringing it to single digit profitability in first year has been delivered with Jampp.
- Aniket Pande from ICICI Securities asked about margin trajectory going forward in FY23. Kapil Bhutani CFO replied that the company does not expect any dramatic changes in the margin profile.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah
Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?
“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,