Key highlights from Aegis Logistics Ltd (AEGISCHEM) Q1 FY23 Earnings Concall
- AEGISCHEM said that for rest of FY23 both gas and liquids segments should continue to perform well and profit will continue to grow robustly.
- Gazal Gupta with JM Financial asked about the drivers of spike in other expenses. Murad Moledina CFO replied that other expense includes JV related expenses amounting to INR62.08 crores, which is increasing the other expenses.
- Gazal Gupta with JM Financial also asked about the drivers of volume spike in the distribution segment and if it’s sustainable in current quarter. Murad Moledina CFO answered that Kandla project has stabilized operations which is helping the numbers and AEGISCHEM is expecting such numbers in coming quarters also.
- Chirag Vageria enquired about the liquid terminal revenue going up but corresponding profitability not increasing. Murad Moledina CFO clarified that it’s because the company has just done additions of CRL terminal in the liquid segment where EBITDA improvements and product mix will take a few quarters.
- Chirag Vageria asked about volume in bulk category. Murad Moledina CFO answered that in bulk the company has done 85,300 metric tons vs. 30,900 tonns in the June quarter last year.
- Gazal Gupta of JM Financial asked about the EBITDA being flat QoQ since distribution is a high margin business. Murad Moledina CFO replied that one should compared like for like, YoY, where there is an increase of EBITDA of 68%. Also, Q1 is generally not strong, but in FY23 it has been a lifetime high.
- Lavanya with UBS enquired if the company is seeing any softness in volumes in distribution in near term due to shutdowns. Murad Moledina CFO said that the shutdown is not more than 15-20 days in the month of August. And the company has not been selling huge volumes in Morbi to get effected by that.
- Himanshu Yadav of Edelweiss asked about the current cash and debt of the company. Murad Moledina CFO answered that in June the company is carrying cash of INR1,500 crore in the balance sheet and debt on a consolidated level is at around INR900 crore.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (NSE:COCHINSHIP) Q4 FY22 Earnings Concall dated May. 26, 2022 Corporate Participants: Madhu S Nair -- Chairman & Managing Director Jose V J -- Director Finance Analysts: Vastupal Shah
Can you guess the name of the company that was listed during the IPO frenzy in 2020 and is the second largest player in the Indian municipal waste management industry?
“Hey, how is the market doing today?” “Oh!, its falling tremendously since morning” I am sure news like these might be a common topic of discussion for you nowadays. Interestingly,