Want to join the conversation?
$ADS 2Q15 Call: LoyaltyOne Canada revenue was $456MM, up 4% due to 13% growth in miles issued in 1H15. Total LoyaltyOne revenue for 1H15 on a constant currency basis was $805MM, up 17% vs. 1H14. 1H15 Epsilon revenue $739MM, up 5% vs. 1H14. 1H15 Card Services revenue $1,425MM, up 27% vs. 1H14. Average credit receivables $10.87MM, up 33% vs. 2Q14.
$WBA is yet to receive US anti-trust clearance for its Rite Aid acquisition. The deadline for the deal expires on January 27.
$BMY plunge 7.2%. No credits to the non-acceleration of approval for lung cancer combination treatment.
Well this is big! I don’t know if it’s someone’s monopoly or genuine excitement, but either way, $CSX is up 23% after market closed. I heard some activist investor is going to blow big money into CSX Corp. Anyone mind explaining?