Want to join the conversation?
$COST's 3Q16 net sales rose 2.5% to $26.2Bil versus $25.5Bil in 3Q15. Total company comp sales were zero in the quarter, with zero comp sales for US, 1% for Canada and negative 2% for Other International. Excluding negative impacts from gas price deflation and FX, total company comp sales were 3% in 3Q16.
$AAL is giving pay hikes to its employees but investors are sulking.
$APC stock tumbled more than 5.6% after last week's fatal home explosion in Firestone, Colorado prompted the company to close more than 3,000 wells for weeks.
Unicorn Frappuccino. The latest hit from $SBUX. Can't wait to see how this will affect its results.
At what point should $AMZN consider a stock split? $1000 per share seems pretty high.