Want to join the conversation?
$CSX 2Q15 Call – Fredrik, CFO: 3Q15 Outlook: We expect volume to decline slightly in 3Q15; CSX portfolio remains balanced with several growth markets offset by challenging market dynamics and other. We’re projecting favorable conditions for 49% of our volume in 3Q15 & stable to unfavorable conditions for remaining 51%.
$WBA is yet to receive US anti-trust clearance for its Rite Aid acquisition. The deadline for the deal expires on January 27.
$BMY plunge 7.2%. No credits to the non-acceleration of approval for lung cancer combination treatment.
Well this is big! I don’t know if it’s someone’s monopoly or genuine excitement, but either way, $CSX is up 23% after market closed. I heard some activist investor is going to blow big money into CSX Corp. Anyone mind explaining?