Want to join the conversation?
$TSS 1Q15 10-Q: Approx. 92.5% of Merchant Services revenues are influenced by volumes related to transactions & dollar sales volume, remaining 7.5% is derived from value added services, chargebacks, managed services, investigation, risk and collection services performed. Merchant Services has no major customers for the period ended March 31, 2015.
Shareholder alert..!! Rosen Law Firm has commenced an investigation into potential securities claims of $UHS. Shareholders please visit http://www.rosenlegal.com/cases-1008.html for more info.
Can we see "Made in the USA" label on iPhones in the near future? Heard that $AAPL is considering the idea of manufacturing iPhone in America.
People who are looking for a steady growth stock should take a look at $EME. This stock has never had a significant downfall in the last five years. Comfortably beats consensus target most of the time. Such potential, much wow!
Looks like Creative Planning jumped on the bandwagon! Increased its stake by 91% in $EWBC. A lot of companies recently raised their stack too. I smell something’s cooking.
Hey $DIS, you are better off with Princess Cinderella and Prince Charming. Sports just ain’t your thing! Maybe it’s time you listened to investors about the ESPN separation!