Want to join the conversation?
During 3Q15, $NBL total sales volumes averaged 379,000 MBoe/d with liquids comprising 44% & natural gas the remaining 56%, including the sales volumes of Eagle Ford Shale & Permian assets following the close of Rosetta Resources deal. Sales volumes were less than production by 4,000 MBbl/d due to the timing of liquid liftings in Equatorial Guinea.
Still in yesterday’s $PZZA shock. I thought everyone had more pizza this football season!!
$TSLA stock downgraded to sell from hold by brokerage firm CFRA Research. However, the firm lifted the price target by $35 to $240.
$LB shares have plummeted after a disappointing quarter.