Want to join the conversation?
$NEM said that its annual exploration budget is just under $200MM and the company will spend about 75% of that amount adding higher margin ounces just in time to support operations. The remaining 25% will be spent on new discoveries, mainly in brownfields or under existing mines with some optionality in greenfields in each region.
Wow! $MCD scores again.
$SPY can the rally continue? La Pen almost assured to lose makes me cautious about the results, not a place to panic. If 2400 is reached I'm selling my puts and going for broke. Happy hunting.
Trivago N.V. (TRVG) announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter for the period ended March 31, 2017 on Monday, May 15, 2017. On the same day, trivago N.V.`s management will conduct a webcast beginning at 2:00 PM CET / 8:00 AM Eastern Time. These items will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company`s website at http://ir.trivago.com.