Want to join the conversation?
$PGR's net income for September 2016 rose by 5% to $75.6MM from last year, and EPS increased to $0.13 from $0.12. Total pretax net realized losses on securities narrowed to $14.7MM from $24.3MM a year ago. Net premium written for the month increased by 8% to $1.86Bil and net premiums earned grew 13% to $1.78Bil.
For the past few years, $AAPL has been buying domains with the iCloud name. According to a report from TechCrunch, the latest acquisition was of the domain name iCloud.net.
$AAPL just released the first look of its $5 billion Cupertino campus, now named Apple Park. Take a look.
Looking forward to the first $TSLA earnings after SolarCity acquisition.