Want to join the conversation?
$PGR's property business generated $223.6MM of net premiums written and $205.2MM of net premiums earned in 3Q15, representing about 4% of companywide premiums. Approx. 97% of the property net premiums written during 3Q15 was for policies covering personal residential property with the remaining 3% covering commercial property and other coverages.
Can you imagine a food store with no cash registers? Well, it is coming true soon thanks to $AMZN. The company is opening its new grocery store in Seattle and it has no cash registers. AI takes over!
$AVGO reports 4Q earnings today. I am wondering what to expect.
$SHLD seems to be rolling down the curve, it has been reporting net loss for the past many quarters. The Company Board seems to be doing nothing to stem this trend.