Want to join the conversation?
$KSU 2Q15 Call – Dave, CEO: Our 2Q15 overview, I begin by saying while reported revenues declined 10% YoverY, the actual percentage decline due to decreased carloading was 2%. In other words, foreign exchange and lower U.S. fuel price were responsible for 8% of the total 10% decline. Adjusted operating ratio increased 1.1 points compared to 2Q14.
$WBA is yet to receive US anti-trust clearance for its Rite Aid acquisition. The deadline for the deal expires on January 27.
$BMY plunge 7.2%. No credits to the non-acceleration of approval for lung cancer combination treatment.
Well this is big! I don’t know if it’s someone’s monopoly or genuine excitement, but either way, $CSX is up 23% after market closed. I heard some activist investor is going to blow big money into CSX Corp. Anyone mind explaining?