Want to join the conversation?
In 2016, $GPC expects revenues to be up 2-3% in Automotive with a currency headwind of 3%. The Industrial and Electrical segments are both expected to be up 1-2% while Office Products are expected to be down 1% to up 1%. The total revenue expectation for $GPC is a growth of 1-2% and a growth of 3-4% before currency impact.
$WBA is yet to receive US anti-trust clearance for its Rite Aid acquisition. The deadline for the deal expires on January 27.
$BMY plunge 7.2%. No credits to the non-acceleration of approval for lung cancer combination treatment.
Well this is big! I don’t know if it’s someone’s monopoly or genuine excitement, but either way, $CSX is up 23% after market closed. I heard some activist investor is going to blow big money into CSX Corp. Anyone mind explaining?