Want to join the conversation?
For full-year 2016, $DPS expects reported net sales to be up approx. 2% and core EPS to be in the range of $4.27-4.35. Together, foreign currency translation and transaction are expected to continue to negatively impact net sales by approx. 1% and negatively impact core EPS growth by approx. 3%.
Jeff Bezos, my inspiration next to Steve Jobs is going to review the Everything Store $AMZN's financial results today after hours. As an investor/user, I like Amazon Prime and it's success over several parts of the world. What's your take on Amazon?
Of all the Wall St firms out there, Goldman Sachs $GS is the most revered for the way they're run - hiring the best, highly competitive, a closely-knit peer group and making tons of profits for the shareholders. An interesting interview of its CEO Llyod Blankfein by Carlyle groups chief David Rubenstein
Great results from $TSLA, however the question remains if Tesla can continue to scale up to produce the cars in the quantity it promises. Model 3 numbers need to be in multiples of what they are producing right now. Wish them the best, will keep an eye as I am still not convinced that they can scale easily.
Watching $TSLA Oct 28th $215 Calls for possible entry