Want to join the conversation?
$CLC said the net sales reduction of 7% in 3Q16 included 2% from changes in FX and 1% from the sale of the JL Clark packaging business. The remaining 4% reduction was primarily driven by lower natural gas filtration sales. Overall, the company's domestic independent aftermarket was down about 5%.
The latest earnings report by $VZ shows how it is losing customers despite offering the unlimited data plans, a record for the company.
$BEBE is closing down all its stores by the end of May.
$WFC agreed to hike its payout in a class-action settlement over unauthorized accounts by $32 million to $142 million for its retail sales practices. The settlement will now include customers who were impacted as early as May 2002.