Want to join the conversation?
$CMP said it agreed to buy all outstanding interest in Produquimica Industria e Comercio. $CMP purchased 35% of Produquimica in December 2015. The expected price for the remaining 65% of equity is about $310-330MM, is based on Produquimica's expected 2016 performance.
For the past few years, $AAPL has been buying domains with the iCloud name. According to a report from TechCrunch, the latest acquisition was of the domain name iCloud.net.
$AAPL just released the first look of its $5 billion Cupertino campus, now named Apple Park. Take a look.
Looking forward to the first $TSLA earnings after SolarCity acquisition.