Want to join the conversation?
$ORM owns an 80.74% interest in TOTB, and the company's manager, Owens Financial Group, Inc., is the owner of the other 19.26% interest in TOTB. The sale resulted in extinguishment of approx. $32.9MM of debt and net sales proceeds of approx. $40.8MM. The gain on the sale of the TOTB Property was about $19.3MM.
$WBA is yet to receive US anti-trust clearance for its Rite Aid acquisition. The deadline for the deal expires on January 27.
$BMY plunge 7.2%. No credits to the non-acceleration of approval for lung cancer combination treatment.
Well this is big! I don’t know if it’s someone’s monopoly or genuine excitement, but either way, $CSX is up 23% after market closed. I heard some activist investor is going to blow big money into CSX Corp. Anyone mind explaining?