Want to join the conversation?
$INTU 4Q15 Call: Total small business group revenue declined 5% for the quarter and 2% for the year. QuickBooks total paying customers grew 7% for the year, accelerating from last year. Small business Online Ecosystem revenue grew approximately 25% for the year, excluding Demandforce and QuickBase.
$BA won a $22 billion deal from SpiceJet, their largest order from an Indian airline.
$FB stock remained in the green territory after Raymond James upgraded shares to strong buy from outperform, on expectations that overall 4Q16 ad spending was strong.
$ARRY Good day for the stock, jumped 7%. Great gains !
2017 was supposed to be another record year for automotive industry. Still, $F Ford thinks its profit will dip in 2017..!!
$KKR to buy Hitachi’s power tool unit Hitachi Koki for $1.3 billion. Looks like KKR & Co is going strong in Japan! Remember when it bought Calsonic Kansei a while back?