Want to join the conversation?
In 2Q16, $CNK had adjusted EBITDA of $168.4MM and adjusted EBITDA margin of 22.6%. In the US, attendance was down 7.1% versus the prior year to 45.5MM patrons. Avg. ticket price declined 1% to $7.59. Attendance and price combined drove domestic admissions revenues down 8.1% to $345.3MM. Domestic concessions revenue was essentially flat YoverY.
$GOOG’s Waymo accuses Uber of stealing its intellectual property. Startup Otto, which was recently acquired by Uber, also named in the lawsuit. Stage set for another dramatic legal battle!
We all knew $VALE CEO Murilo Ferreira was going out soon, but now I hear he has no idea who will succeed him!
$JCP, another traditional retailer that just shocked us with its biggest number of store closures.