Want to join the conversation?
Aluminum company $CENX said that it it has renegotiated a market-based agreement with a third-party supplier to provide approx. 75% of the power requirements for the Mt. Holly, South Carolina smelter. The remaining 25% of Mt. Holly's power requirement will continue to be supplied by Santee Cooper.
$AAL is giving pay hikes to its employees but investors are sulking.
$APC stock tumbled more than 5.6% after last week's fatal home explosion in Firestone, Colorado prompted the company to close more than 3,000 wells for weeks.
Unicorn Frappuccino. The latest hit from $SBUX. Can't wait to see how this will affect its results.
At what point should $AMZN consider a stock split? $1000 per share seems pretty high.